We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filterbar does not display the options

Hi,

I am using a filterbar with foreign keys (I use a specialization of GridFilterBar provided by Syncfusion - see attachment for reference).

The items of the ComboBox are not displayed (the menu is blank, although the menu's length is proportional to the number of items in the ComboxBox). If I - blindly - pick an item from the ComboBox, the filter works as expected and once picked, the option is displayed inside the filter (as expected).

It seems that I have a display issue with the filter bar. Do you know how to solve this?

Thanks,
Stephane

GDBG_FilterBar.zip

3 Replies

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team December 19, 2007 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,
Thank you for providing sample.

I have tested your sample in Essential Studio Version 5.2.0.25 and 6.1.0.34. I am afraid that I was not able to see the filtering issue you mentioned. Which version of Essential Studio you are using?
Please refer the video clip:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/filter_f21185ed.zip

Kindly let me know if you need further assistance.
Regards,
Jisha

SD Stephane Dapsanse January 4, 2008 12:10 AM UTC

Hi,

I am still having the same issue with the filter bar. I added a few snapshots to help explain my issue. emptyfilter2.jpg shows the empty drop down menu. The emptyfilter3-optionX.jpg pictures show that each option can be selected and that the filter actually works. The only issue is that the drop down menu does not make visible each option. FYI, I am using Syncfusion 3.3.0.0.

Thank you,
Stephane

emptyfilter.zip

JJ Jisha Joy Syncfusion Team January 7, 2008 10:07 AM UTC

Hi Stephane,,
Thank you for your update.

I have tested this issue in Essential Studio Version 3.3.0.0 and .Net Framework 1.1 and still not able to reproduce the issue. I have test this in your sample. Please have a look at the video:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/user/uploads/filter_af00ac55.zip
Kindly let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks,
Jisha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon