We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabControlAdv Designer dialog box warning

Hi,

I just upgraded to 6.1.0.34 and whenever I view a control in design mode (Visual Studio 2005) containing a TabControlAdv I get the following dialog message to pop up "TextAlignment can only be Center when using the OneNoteStyle tab style." The TabControlAdv TabStyle property is set to OneNoteStyle and the TextAlignment property is set to Center, but why does it have to remind me of this requirement every time I open the control in design mode??

Regards,
Brian

7 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 11, 2007 11:16 PM UTC

Hi Brian ,

It is hard to trace why this issue is arising without seeing it in a live application. We have searched our support database for any mention of this problem, and your incident was the only hit. This is a new one for us.

Is there any possible way for you to provide us with a sample that shows this exception? Can you reproduce it in one of our samples/attached sample? It will be easier for us to have a closer look into the problem and to resolve it.

Here is our test application.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F70439/main.htm

We appreciate your patience, and Thank you for the interest shown in syncfusion Product.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions regarding this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Nagaraj

BS Brian Schlatter December 11, 2007 11:18 PM UTC

Sure, I'll send an example in my next post.

BS Brian Schlatter December 12, 2007 07:25 AM UTC

Ok, here's a very basic application for ya. All I did was add a AdvTabControl and set its TabStyle to OneNoteSytle (in fact the second I did set it to OneNoteStyle I got the message box). Anyway, all you need to do is load the solution in Visual Studio 2005, double click Form1 to view it in the designer and the message box will appear.

BTW, I get the very same message box when I try to set it to Office2003Style as well.

Regards,
Brian

SyncfusionAdvTabControlDesignerMsgBox.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 13, 2007 12:42 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

I was able to reproduce this issue in v.5.2.0.25.l. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line) so that we will fix this issue we update you with the fix.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

BS Brian Schlatter December 13, 2007 08:55 PM UTC

Will do. But could you also reproduce in version 6.1.0.34?

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 13, 2007 11:37 PM UTC

Hi Brian ,

Yes, We can reproduce the issue in v.6.1.0.34. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

Regards,
Nagaraj

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team December 18, 2007 02:39 PM UTC

Hi Bryan,

The issue of Error message is shown when the TabStyle property is set to OneNoteStyle or Office2003Style has been confirmed as a defect. You can check its status in the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=8301

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon