We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Print multi page

Hi,

I use the component “EssentialDiagram v5.101.0.51” for windows forms application develops in C# for the v1.1 framework.

For this application, I create several views memorize in an “arraylist”. Each view represents one page of an industrial process document. I have implemented a printDialog object to print one, a selection or all the page of the document. To print all the page, I have an instruction “for… next“ to course the list of views and for each view launch the “CreatePrintDocument” instruction of the Diagram and use the print instruction of the printDialog object.

This operation is OK. But for each printing document I have the message “Printing”. For one page is not a problem. But for example if my document contains 15 pages, the message is posted 15 times.

I look for a solution:
1) To have no more the message
2) To have only one view contains all my pages of my document in the format A4 portrait

Thanks,

Christophe

3 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team December 8, 2007 01:57 AM UTC

Hi Christophe ,

Thank you for your update.

It is hard to trace why this issue is arising without seeing it in a live application. We have searched our support database for any mention of this problem, and your incident was the only hit. This is a new one for us.

Is there any possible way for you to provide us with a sample that shows this issue? Can you reproduce it in our Printing sample/attached sample? It will be easier for us to have a closer look into the problem and to resolve it.

Please refer the below sample with MultiColumnComboBox that works fine without any issue.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F70230/main.htm

We appreciate your patience, and Thank you for the interest shown in syncfusion Product.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions regarding this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Best regards,
Nagaraj

CS Christophe Schoenacker December 13, 2007 09:50 AM UTC

Hi,
I looked at your sources code and your method of printing the 2 views of your application. In my application I use the same process.

During the printing from your application, I reproduce the same behavior as in my application.

I think that the message is posted by Windows at the time of the printing of the view on the printer...

Thanks for your attention,

Christophe

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team December 27, 2007 06:47 PM UTC

Hi Christophe ,

Thanks for the update.

Please let us know if you still have this same issue because of our Essential Diagram? If yes please provide some more details of this issue.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon