We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can''t run Syncfusion samples

For some reason I can't run samples under Syncfusion Studio Sample Browser. When I click on RUN SAMPLE the cursor turns hourglass for a split of a second and nothing. No error is displaied. I'm running Syncfusion Studio V4.4.0.46 with MVS 2005 on Vista.
Any ideas?

Thanks for your help

3 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team November 22, 2007 11:19 PM UTC

Hi,

The version 4.4.0.46 is not fully compatible with Vista. There might be some issues in running browser samples and toolbox installer. Our latest version 5.2 is fully compatible for the Windows Vista. I would like to recommend you to upgrade to our latest release version. You can download this version from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Ramu

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 26, 2007 08:15 PM UTC

Ramu,
Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure what toolbox installer you are refering to? Please explane.

Are there any known problems with Syncfusion Diagram or any other Syncfusion controls on Vista?

Thanks

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team November 27, 2007 01:23 AM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion product.

The tool box installer is used to add the Syncfusion controls to the toolbox of the Visual studio editor. Please navigate to Start --> All Programs --> Syncfusion --> Essential Studio 4.4.0.51 --> troubleshooting --> Reset visual studio toolbox to run the toolbox installer

Essential Diagram V5.1 has been fully refactored to make the product more stable and maintainable. Here I have attached the Migration document which will help you to migrate to v.5.1.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Migration Document_5320b292.zip

Please let me now if you have any queries.

Regards,
Ramu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon