We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

MainFrameBarManager / Localizable

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69789 Nov 12,2007 11:11 AM Nov 13,2007 09:02 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Christoph Gasser
Asked On November 12, 2007 11:11 AM

I've added a MainFrameBarManager control to a view forms. After I've done that, I can't change the "Localizable" property of the form anymore. I always get the error message: "Property value is not valid. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." As soon as I remove the MFBM control it works fine again. I have this problems with almost all of my forms.

Any idea how to slove that?
BR
Christoph

Christoph Gasser
Replied On November 12, 2007 03:29 PM

I've created a new (blank) solution, added a MFBM to the form and when I try to change the Localizable property I get the error message as well.

TestApp.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 13, 2007 06:25 AM

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The issue mentioned here is suspected to be a defect and we have sent this to our development team
for more analysis. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 13, 2007 09:02 AM

Hi Christoph,

Could you please open an direct trac incident regarding this ,so that you can keep trac your issue status.

Thanks
Prakash

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;