We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PostbackDescriptors

HI
All the samples use PostbackDescriptors. If it is going to be obsolute in next release, I am wondering what is the best way to ssociate event handler to a DiagramWebControl.
Thanks

abahrami

3 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team October 18, 2007 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for the details.

The PostbackDescriptors were used for client side event handling. All these are replaced by Client Side javascript functions.

You can refer to our browser samples present in the following location for client side functionalities,

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Web\diagram.web\Samples\2.0\BasicFeatures\ClientSideFunctionalities

Please let me know if this helps you out.

Thanks,
Fahad

AB Ali Bahrami October 22, 2007 08:46 PM UTC

Hi,
I tried the example and symbols from edp is not being displayed only their labels showing up. Do you know why that is?
Thanks

Ali

>Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for the details.

The PostbackDescriptors were used for client side event handling. All these are replaced by Client Side javascript functions.

You can refer to our browser samples present in the following location for client side functionalities,

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Web\diagram.web\Samples\2.0\BasicFeatures\ClientSideFunctionalities

Thanks,
Fahad

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team October 24, 2007 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

You can try to reconfigure your IIS. Please recofigure it using the Syncfusion Dashboard. You can check out the online sample from the following location,

http://www2.syncfusion.com/syncfusion/infrastructure/samplebrowserasp/samples.aspx?version=2_0

Then browse through the Diagram->Basic Features->ClientSide functionalities sample.

Thanks,
Fahad

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon