We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

PostbackDescriptors

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

69163 Oct 17,2007 03:51 AM UTC Oct 24,2007 06:28 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: DiagramWebControl
Ali Bahrami
Asked On October 17, 2007 03:51 AM UTC

HI
All the samples use PostbackDescriptors. If it is going to be obsolute in next release, I am wondering what is the best way to ssociate event handler to a DiagramWebControl.
Thanks

abahrami

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 18, 2007 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for the details.

The PostbackDescriptors were used for client side event handling. All these are replaced by Client Side javascript functions.

You can refer to our browser samples present in the following location for client side functionalities,

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Web\diagram.web\Samples\2.0\BasicFeatures\ClientSideFunctionalities

Please let me know if this helps you out.

Thanks,
Fahad

Ali Bahrami
Replied On October 22, 2007 08:46 PM UTC

Hi,
I tried the example and symbols from edp is not being displayed only their labels showing up. Do you know why that is?
Thanks

Ali

>Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for the details.

The PostbackDescriptors were used for client side event handling. All these are replaced by Client Side javascript functions.

You can refer to our browser samples present in the following location for client side functionalities,

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Web\diagram.web\Samples\2.0\BasicFeatures\ClientSideFunctionalities

Thanks,
Fahad

Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2007 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

You can try to reconfigure your IIS. Please recofigure it using the Syncfusion Dashboard. You can check out the online sample from the following location,

http://www2.syncfusion.com/syncfusion/infrastructure/samplebrowserasp/samples.aspx?version=2_0

Then browse through the Diagram->Basic Features->ClientSide functionalities sample.

Thanks,
Fahad

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;