We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Fail to compile the CustomCodeEditorDemo

Hi,

it's not possible th test your sample application.

------ Build started: Project: CustomCodeEditorDemo_2005, Configuration: Release Any CPU ------
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Grid.Windows". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Grid.Base". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "democommon". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Tools.Base". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "Syncfusion.Tools.Windows". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe /noconfig /nowarn:1701,1702 /errorreport:prompt /warn:4 /define:TRACE /reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Syncfusion.Core.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Syncfusion.Edit.Windows.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Syncfusion.Shared.Base.dll" /reference:"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Syncfusion.Shared.Windows.dll" /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Deployment.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Windows.Forms.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug:pdbonly /optimize+ /out:obj\Release\CustomCodeEditor.exe /resource:obj\Release\CustomCodeEditorDemo.Form1.resources /resource:obj\Release\CustomCodeEditorDemo.InsertText.resources /resource:obj\Release\CustomCodeEditor.Properties.Resources.resources /resource:obj\Release\CustomCodeEditor.exe.licenses /target:winexe Form1.cs InsertText.cs Program.cs Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs Properties\Resources.Designer.cs Properties\Settings.Designer.cs
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(21,38): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(40,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(41,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(42,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(43,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(44,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(45,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(46,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(47,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(48,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(49,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(50,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(51,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(52,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(53,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(54,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(55,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(56,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(57,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(58,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(59,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(60,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(61,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(62,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(63,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(64,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(65,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(66,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(67,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(68,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(69,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(70,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(71,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(72,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(73,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(74,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(75,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(76,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(77,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(78,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(79,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(80,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(81,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(82,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(83,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(84,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(85,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(86,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(87,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(88,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(89,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(90,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(91,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(92,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(93,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(94,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(95,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(96,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(97,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(98,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(99,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(100,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(101,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(102,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(103,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(104,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(105,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(106,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(107,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(108,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(109,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(110,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(111,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(112,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(113,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(114,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(115,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(116,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(117,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(118,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(119,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(120,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(121,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(122,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(123,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(124,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(125,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(126,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(127,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(128,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(129,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(130,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(131,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(132,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(133,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(134,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(135,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(136,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(137,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(138,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(139,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(140,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(141,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(142,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(143,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(144,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(145,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(146,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(147,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(148,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(149,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(150,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(151,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(152,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(153,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(154,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(155,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(157,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(158,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(159,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(160,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(161,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(162,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(163,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(164,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(165,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(166,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(167,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(168,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(169,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(170,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(171,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(172,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(173,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(174,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(175,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(176,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(177,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(178,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(180,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(181,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(201,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(202,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(203,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(204,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(205,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(206,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(207,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(208,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(209,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(210,42): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'XPMenus' does not exist in the namespace 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(274,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ParentBarItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
C:\Documents and Settings\sbla\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.2.0.25\Windows\Edit.Windows\Samples\2.0\Featured Samples\CustomCodeEditorDemo\cs\Form1.cs(275,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BarItem' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Compile complete -- 153 errors, 0 warnings
Done building project "CustomCodeEditorDemo_2005.csproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

1 Reply

RS Rajarajeswari S Syncfusion Team October 24, 2007 10:17 AM UTC

Hi,

The sample browser sample is running here without any problem.

Please make sure that You have placed all the dll's of particular version, inside the C:windows\assembly folder.

Please let me know if this helps you.

Regards,
S.Rajarajeswari

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon