We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Where did PdfDocument.Merge go??

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68669 Sep 26,2007 11:09 PM UTC Oct 1,2007 06:45 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: PDF
Paw Jershauge
Asked On September 26, 2007 11:09 PM UTC

I just opgraded to the new and very very very nice version 5.2 when i came across an small erro in my program. It apears that the function Merge in the PdfDocument class no longer exist, can this be true ???

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 1, 2007 06:45 AM UTC

Hi Paw,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

The Version 5.2 of Essential PDF is a complete rewrite, so the APIs are not compatible with the previous version of Essential PDF. For applications that use all previous versions of Essential PDF, please refer Syncfusion.Pdf.Legacy.Base.dll which is included with v5.2 for maintaining compatibility and your application should work without any problem. We recommend using new library for any new development work since it will be actively supported and enhanced. We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please refer release notes for more info.
http://www2.syncfusion.com/installs/v5.2.0.25/release_notes/ReleaseNotes.htm

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Jaya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;