We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Auto sizing of dockingClientPanel

There appears to be a problem with the dockingClientPanel (or with my implementation). When you have a docked window at the bottom of the screen - either docked or autohidden - the height of the dockingClientPanel is too big - the bottom of the panel is hidden beneath the bottom docked window. This means that you cannot see the bottom scroll bar eg on your client panel.

Is this a know problem or am I doing something wrong - I'm using the evaluation version of 5.202.0.25.

Regards,
Robert Pickford

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 24, 2007 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Robert,

Thank you for evaluating Syncfusion products.

We are able to see an issue of 'DockingClientPanel is hidden underneath bottom docked control'.

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with subject line 'DockingClientPanel is hidden underneath bottom docked control- F68408'? We will send you the bug fix details through our DirectTrac system.

As a workaround, please set 'AutoScroll' to true for DockingClientPanel and let me know if this helps you.

The following sample illustrates this.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/P68408/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon