We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Custom Chart Axis

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68376 Sep 19,2007 05:47 PM UTC Dec 27,2007 07:15 AM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 3
Tags: Chart
David A. Gonzales
Asked On September 19, 2007 05:47 PM UTC

Hi,
Was wondering if you can create custom axis charts? I have a project that uses a probability axis (see attached file). I would like to do the same thing in Syncfusion. I am currently using 4.4 (but have 5.2 available).

Thanks.
David.

prob.zip

Jasper [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 21, 2007 02:06 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Studio.
The question you’ve posted has raised some very significant issues, as this might be a Feature Request. We will get back to you within 2 business days with a complete response after due analysis of these issues.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Jasper

David A. Gonzales
Replied On September 21, 2007 06:44 PM UTC

Jasper,
Thanks for the response. I will tell you that I have code that "builds" the probability axis that I would be willing to part with if it would help the design effort. It's only requirement on part of the chart control is the ability to draw (annotate) the axis and draw points based upon a custom axis. The chart I attached is not a chart control designed for probability plot but it does allow me to draw or annotate the axis as I wish. My code builds a custom range (mapping percentiles to chart coordinates) and handles the plotting of the data in this custom axis. If you would like to see the code I would be willing to make that available.

Thanks.
David.

Fathima Shalini P [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 27, 2007 07:15 AM UTC

Hi David,

Sorry for delay in getting back to you.

Support for custom axis in Chart:

I regret to let you know that currently we do not provide support for creating custom axis in our code library. We have notified our development team on this regard and will get back to you once we hear back from them.

Regards,
Fathima

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;