We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

The Conflict between Crystal Report XI and Essential Studio printing Image

Hi,

I am using Syncfusion Essential Studio(Ver 5.2.0.25) And Crystal Report XI(Business Object) in My application.
Crystal Report use Access 2003 Db.
DB Field include Path Name to the image file.
When Crystal Report print in My application It do not print image(same preview).

But in application using Crystal Report Only, It print image well. (using same Crystal report design and access db)
And after My application using Essenyial studio loaded, Do not print image.

The Application 'A' is using Syncfusion Essential Studio(Ver 5.2.0.25) And Crystal Report XI(Business Object).
The Application 'B' is using Crystal Report XI(Business Object) only.
the 'A' and 'B' used the same Crystal report design file(s) and the same access Db.

1. The 'A' is don't print image. (same printpreview)
2. The 'B' is printing image well. (same printpreview)
3. After the 'A' is loaded, the 'B' is don't print image.

I think Syncfusion Essential Studio(Ver 5.2.0.25) And Crystal Report XI(Business Object) is conflicted.

How to resolve this Problem?

thank you.

1 Reply

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team October 2, 2007 04:18 AM UTC

Hi Lee,

Sorry for the delay.

I have a sample worked up which uses Syncfusion assemblies along with BO's crystal report assemblies. Its working same as before. Also there is no assembly dependency between Syncfusion and BO. Please check out the sample from the following link,

http://www.syncfusion.com/Product/uploads/Sf_BO_Sample_5e81e58b.zip

Please let me know with a sample to reproduce the issue which you have mentioned.

Thanks,
Fahad

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon