We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Docking a xptoolbar to the right?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

68168 Sep 11,2007 03:56 AM Sep 11,2007 07:31 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Keshav Kamat
Asked On September 11, 2007 03:56 AM

How can i dock a xptoolbar to the topmost right corner of a windows form?

Golda Rebecal [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2007 07:31 AM

Hi Keshav,

It is not possible to dock XPToolBar at the top right corner of the Windows form.

The question you’ve posted has raised some very significant issues, as this might be a Feature Request. We will get back to you within 2 business days with a complete response after due analysis of these issues.

As a workaround, you can try the following approach:
When you dock XPToolBar at the top, the bar items are aligned to the left. To align the baritems to the right, dock the first XPToolBar on top, and then place the second one over the first at its extreme right. Now anchor the second XPToolBar to top,right. The first XPToolBar can contain the items on the left side, and the second XPToolBar contains the items that are supposed to be on the right.

Here is the sample that illustrates the same:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/I37200/main.htm

Kindly let me know if this helps you.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Golda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;