We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to references cells in different grids?

Hi,

Thanks for a great product.

Is it possible to define a formula where the expression references cells in different grids?

Alternatively, is it possible to define a custom function that may be included in an expression which in turn performs a cell lookup in another grid.

Thanks again and regards.

3 Replies

. . September 6, 2007 11:39 AM UTC

Ok,

I have since defined a custom function that does exactly as described below.

For example CELL(G2,A1) returns value of cell A1 in grid 2.

However, this is still not exactly what I require because a formula containing the above function is not recalculated when the value of cell A1 in grid 2 changes.

Is their built in support for this?

>Hi,

Is it possible to define a formula where the expression references cells in different grids?

Alternatively, is it possible to define a custom function that may be included in an expression which in turn performs a cell lookup in another grid.

. . September 7, 2007 08:08 AM UTC

Thanks.

This question has now been answered in a previous post.

>Ok,

I have since defined a custom function that does exactly as described below.

For example CELL(G2,A1) returns value of cell A1 in grid 2.

However, this is still not exactly what I require because a formula containing the above function is not recalculated when the value of cell A1 in grid 2 changes.

Is their built in support for this?

>Hi,

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team September 7, 2007 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Scoulers,

Thank you for the update.

Please refer this forum thread for formula support in grid:
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=67970

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon