We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Columns with formatting only don''t get imported into IWorksheet.Columns

Just like in the example.

ColumnsFormatting.zip

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 5, 2007 01:08 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Essential XlsIO.

I tested the issue in v4.4 and 5.x versions and I am able to reproduce the issue in v4.4.0.51. But this issue is not reproduced in our latest versions (5.1 and 5.2). Could you please let us know which Syncfusion Essential Studio version you are using? Please test the issue in our latest version and let us know if the issue still exists. Our latest version is available for download from the below link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Unlock key:
----------

If you hold a Syncfusion license with a valid subscription, you can obtain your key for this version by visiting the "Download the latest versions" section within Direct-Trac and clicking on the appropriate key icon. If you're currently evaluating our products or considering renewing an expired subscription, please write to salessupport@syncfusion.com to request a key.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

KD Konrad Delong September 11, 2007 11:36 AM UTC

I investigated it a little bit further. I found out, that the problem still occurs on latest versions (5.1 and 5.2), but only for files exported from OpenOffice Calc.

It's not an OpenOffice issue, since exported documents are read correctly in excel itself. I include an example with similiar files created using Syncfusion, Excel and OpenOffice calc (the files are in bin\Debug folder).

ColumnsFormatting2.zip

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 29, 2007 12:21 PM UTC

Hi Konrad,

I regret for the delayed response.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the following steps that I tried to reproduce it.

1) Run your applcation(open office file - ColStylesOO.xls)

2) Column count is 1(column with formatting is included)

Here is the video clip for your reference:

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/VideoFormatting_b99e0a43.zip

Please have a look at the above video clip and let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon