We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

format grid grouping control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

67656 Aug 27,2007 01:46 PM UTC Aug 28,2007 02:16 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
abc
Asked On August 27, 2007 01:46 PM UTC

hi,

I have some queries regarding grid grouping control..

1) In my application i when i single click on grid grouping cell then it becomes editable but i want that instead of single click when i double click the cell should be editable..

2) by default all cells are editable in grid grouping control...i want make some cells editable and some non editable.....

3) When i bind data time to grid grouping control...it displays date time in editable callender......i don't want to create editable callender...just display the date time in normal cell...

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 28, 2007 02:16 AM UTC

Hi Prabhjeet,

Thank you for your patience. Hope the solution posted by us in your forum thread ( # 67634 ) helps in solving this issue. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=67634

Regards,
Ajish

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;