We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RibbonControlAdv & mouse weel

Hello!
Does anybody can answer the question why RibbonControlAdv blocks mouse wheel messages to form?
I tried it on my application which contains RibbonForm and RibbonControlAdv and on samples of Syncfusion.
On both of them there was the same result - the mouse wheel messages are blocked non the less the left/right button down messages are not !
If I don't use the RibbonControlAdv mouse wheel messages are acceptable.
Thank's a lot for advice!

3 Replies

SH sune hjort August 19, 2007 07:13 AM UTC

I have the same problem with the RibbonControlAdv control regarding the mouse wheel event. It seems that the control consumes it as it never reaches the other controls in the app. I tried to get it through the wndproc method as well without success. Could be tested with for example a listbox, first without the RibbonControlAdv control (mouse wheel works on the listbox) and then with a RibbonControlAdv (no mouse wheel function on the listbox). I also want advice to get through this....

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team August 20, 2007 11:03 PM UTC

Hi Rosso,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line). We believe that source level changes are needed to resolve this issue. This issue is therefore being escalated to our development team for review. They will provide the patch including this fix at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

AA aaa January 1, 2008 02:44 PM UTC

Hi

No problem in version 6.102.0.34

>Hi Rosso,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please create a Direct-Trac incident (mention the forum link in the subject line). We believe that source level changes are needed to resolve this issue. This issue is therefore being escalated to our development team for review. They will provide the patch including this fix at the earliest.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon