We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Getting error when selecting a node

We are testing the flow diagram by embedding it inside our application. It runs now independently but when we use it inside our application without any changes to code we are not able to select any node or drag and drop it even though the EnableNodeSelection and EnableDragDrop properties of the GridWebControl is set to true. When we moved the mouse over the GridWebControl we get error on Page and once you double click on the warning icon in the status bar of we get the error : object expected and and it seems like the error is resulted from Menu_HoverDynamic(this).

3 Replies

SD Sarathi D Syncfusion Team August 14, 2007 11:04 PM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query to us.
I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Please refer to the following steps that I tried to
reproduce it.

1. Add the GridWebControl in the Flow Diagram sample
2. Run the sample
3. Move the mouse over the GridWebControl

Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/5.1.0.51/36554/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists, could you please try reproducing it
in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue
and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Sarathi

AB Ali Bahrami August 15, 2007 02:39 AM UTC

Hi,
I am sorry i meant DiagramWebControl and notGridWebControl. As I mentioned the flowDiagram sample runs independently but when I try to use the exact code inside my application, I am not able to select any node or drag and drop. Now even though the EnableNodeSelection and EnableDragDrop properties of the GridWebControl is set to true.
I have to add that When I moved the mouse over the GridWebControl we get error on Page and once you double click on the warning icon in the status bar of we get the error : object expected and it seems like the error is resulted from Menu_HoverDynamic(this).
Now it would be hard for you to recreate this problem but i was wondering if other people have same issue and what are some of causes of the problem.
regards
abahrami

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 18, 2007 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

Thank you for the update.

I am able to reproduce the issue in 4.4.0.51. But this issue has been resolved in the latest public release of Essential Studio(v5.1). Please upgrade to our latest version. You can download the latest version from the below link.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Unlock key:
---------

If you hold a Syncfusion license with a valid subscription, you can obtain your key for this version by visiting the "Download the latest versions" section within Direct-Trac and clicking on the appropriate key icon. If you're currently evaluating our products or considering renewing an expired subscription, please write to salessupport@syncfusion.com to request a key.

Here is the video clip for your reference:

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Video_f6c55d5f.zip

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon