We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridPrintDocument question

Hi,

I am printing a grid using GridPrintDocument. On the first page of print document I have multiple lines of headers, and after printing headers I am printing the grid. From the second page onwards I am not printing any headers, But the height of the grid is same as that of on the first page. I tried to increase the size of the grid on the second page but I couldn't do it. I want the grid to be printed as of Page boundaries from second page onwards. How can I do it?

The attached sample gives you a clear understanding to the above mentioned problem.

Thanks & regards
-Pradeep

WindowsApplication1215.zip

2 Replies

PK Pradeep Kumar August 13, 2007 12:59 PM UTC

Hi,

As I didn't get any response from you I am clarifying my question further for better understanding.

I have a grid and on the first page I want to print some header on the top of grid. I have page bounds of my document as 1 inch in all directions(Top, left, right, bottom).I am able to print the header above the grid on first page by adjusting the grid bounds. But from second page I want to print the grid according to the page bounds (i.e 1 inch from all sides), which I am unable to do. Please help me out of this problem as it is an urgent reqirement for me.

The Attached sample gives you complete information about my problem.

Thanks & Regards
-Pradeep

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team August 15, 2007 11:46 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

We are trying to achieve this by scrolling the grid and drawing the bitmap image of a particular range of rows in each page so that the image would fit the page size.

We will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon