We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

QTP 9.2 - Not recognising the Ellipsis button

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

66744 Aug 1,2007 11:08 PM UTC Aug 29,2007 03:11 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Test Studio
Adam Arnold
Asked On August 1, 2007 11:08 PM UTC

Hi there,

I am using QTP 9.2 on a Syncfusion (4.2.0.37) grid (see attached file). QTP is able to record each time I click on a field, however it does not recognise when I click the Ellipsis button on the RHS of a field.

The application recognises when I click on the Ellipsis button and opens the 'Select Icon' form.

QTP then recognises the Active 'Select Icon' form and records the new icon that I select.

Is there any way that I can get QTP to recognise clicking the Ellipsis button? I would like to do this without adding an Analog recording to my QTP script.

Screen shots for Syncfusion.zip

Nandakumar R [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 29, 2007 03:11 PM UTC

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential TestStudio.

Essential TestStudio is supporting QTP8.2 and QTP9. The support for the later 9 versions of QTP is under progress. We will update you once we get back from our development team.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Nanda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;