We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Default filter

I have a grid grouping control with filters working fine, but now I'd like to select a default filter on page load while leaving all other filters in the dropdownlist available. Any suggestions to get me started?

Thanks,
Steve

3 Replies

VA Valli Syncfusion Team August 2, 2007 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please refer our Sample Browser sample 'FilterBarDemo'?

In this sample the default filter['Germany'] has been set to the country column on the page load event while the remaining options to filter Country column will be available on the 'FilterDropDownBox'.

You can check this sample in our online sample browser in the following link: http://www2.syncfusion.com/syncfusion/infrastructure/samplebrowserasp/samples.aspx?version=2_0

Click Essential Grid Grouping->Filtering->FilterBar Demo.

The files for the FilterBarDemo can be obtained from the following location:

My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\Installed Version\Web\grid.grouping.web\Samples\2.0\Filtering\FilterBarDemo

Could you please let us know the above specification is your requirement and if not could you please elaborate your requirement?

Regards,
Valli

SM Steve Mills August 2, 2007 02:50 PM UTC

Perfect! I glanced at the demo, but obviously, not close enough. Thanks for your quick reply.

Steve

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team August 6, 2007 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the update.

Please let me you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon