We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

HTML Editor

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

65853 Jul 27,2007 10:34 AM Jul 31,2007 07:07 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: HTMLUIControl
Ketan Badgujar
Asked On July 27, 2007 10:34 AM

Hi,
Can we create a HTML Editor Like Microsoft front page (design view)? Do you have a kind of editor control which will encorporate html elements?

Thanks,
Ketan.

Ramu [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 31, 2007 07:07 PM

Hi Ketan,

In the HTMLUI control, we expose all the HTML elements, their positions, properties, methods and events. With these, it is possible to handle end user actions and change according to it in the HTML document.

However, I am afraid, HTMLUI will not be able to edit the HTML document on it, in the design view itself. We are yet to include some additional features that would make the implementation of an editor on top of HTMLUI easier, based on your extensive feedback. I regret for the inconvenience, as I was not able to promise you a specific time frame to get this feature included in the control.

Thanks for your interest in the Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ramu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;