We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumn Combo Box

I have multi column Combo Box bound to a datasource and dropdown style set to DropDown.
When the user removes(clears) text from multiColumn combo box, Text property is still set to the removed value and selected index is still pointing to old value. There is no way to find the user cleared the value. Please help. I'm using syncfusion 4.2

3 Replies

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian July 25, 2007 12:26 PM UTC

Any solution

>I have multi column Combo Box bound to a datasource and dropdown style set to DropDown.
When the user removes(clears) text from multiColumn combo box, Text property is still set to the removed value and selected index is still pointing to old value. There is no way to find the user cleared the value. Please help. I'm using syncfusion 4.2

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 26, 2007 08:39 AM UTC

Hi Shankar,

Thank you for your interest in Essential Tools.

I am able to see the issue of Text property is still set to the removed value and selected index is still pointing to old value in 4.2. But this has been resolved in the version 5.1.0.51. Could you please upgrade to the version 5.1.0.51?

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

SR Shankar Ramasubramanian July 26, 2007 08:25 PM UTC

Upgrading is not easy. Do you have workaround

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon