We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A couple of WPF items.

Thanks you for the WPF beta first off. This is at least a starting point and so far it has had some usefulness as a business application toolset. I only have a few questions about it.

1. How do we submit any problems with the controls? Do we use the standard Direct-Trac system?

2. Will you be creating a beta forum for these controls?

3. The most important control most developers need is a grid control. I am not sure about everyone else, but I use grids in just about everything. With that said, how soon can we expect to see a WPF Essential Grid control? I realize the complexity of this control but even a hint of the release will help me plan better.

Thanks for all of your help.

DVD

2 Replies

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team July 23, 2007 05:35 AM UTC

Hi DVD,

Thanks for the useful comments about our WPF products. We would appreciate your feedback on using it too.

Regarding your questions,

1. Use the DirectTrac to submit any problems related to wpf.

2. WPF Forums would be available soon.

3. We are working on the WPF Grid control and it will available soon. We will be posting about the progress accordingly.

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Fahad

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team July 24, 2007 03:40 AM UTC

Hi DVD,

We will have the WPF grid available by early Decemeber 2007.

Regards,
Fahad

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon