We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MultiColumnTreeView sub item display issue

Hi,

I have a MultiColumnTreeView that I have defined some custom styles for

(as a side note... if you go into the Style editor and change the name of a style... the style name will disappear and you will be unable to modify it... if you close the style editor and come back the style is renamed correctly)

I have defined some custom NodeSubItemStyles and I am seeing some strange behaviour... for some reason it will cut off the text and add an ellispe (...) even though there is plenty of room to display the text in the column... I am attaching a screen shot... how can I turn off the ellipse processing... I would rather but have the text cut off.

In the example in the 2nd column you will see "n..." the full text is just "null"... and obviously there is enough room to display the full string.

Thank you,
Jon

TreeExample.zip

1 Reply

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 17, 2007 02:17 PM UTC

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Issue 1:(the style name will disappear)
--------

We have identified this issue "The style name disappears when the name of the style is changed" to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Issue 2: (it will cut off the text and add an ellispe (...))
-------

We have identified this issue "The text cut off in the custom NodeSubItemStyles" to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon