We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Label

Please see the attached Sample Project for a reproducable case.

I have a form which Inhertis from Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.RibbonForm. I also added a ribbonControlAdv to my form. My form doesn't contain any Ribbon Menus, I just want to have the rounded look.

As you can see from the Sample attached I've placed some controls that contain labels close to the top of the Form.

When you run the sample, it repositions the controls further down the form. It changes the top property of these controls both at runtime and design time.

Is there another method to getting the windows forms to contain the Office 2007 look and feel as demonstrated in the sample project

I am using build 5.102.0.51
Thank You

Label and RibbonForm.zip

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 16, 2007 01:49 PM UTC

Hi Massimo,

Issue 1: (repositions the controls further down the form)
------

We have identified this issue of "The position of controls changes" to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Issue 2: (another method to getting the windows forms to contain the Office 2007 look and feel)
------

If you want the window form to have Office 2007 look and feel, then you have to go with RibboncontrolAdv. If you want the controls in the window form to have Office 2007 look and feel, then you need to set Office2007Style to each of the controls used in the form.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

FU Funky January 7, 2008 03:13 PM UTC

Hello!

I faced the same problem. Instead of the AutoLabel and Label, you can use GradientLabel and set the FlatStyle to System. The component wouldn't move after executing the apllication.

Regards

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team January 31, 2008 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Funky,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon