We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding series to line chart in version 5.1.1.0

Hi,

when adding series to chart, I get an overflow exception when I try to display the chart.

Values on x-axis are following:
0.0, 0.0, 0.02, 0.08, 0.17, 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0, 13.0, 14.0, 15.0, 16.0, 17.0, 18.0, 19.0, 20.0, 21.0, 22.0, 23.0, 24.0, 25.0, 26.0, 27.0, 28.0, 29.0, 30.0.

If I repalace them with numbers from 1 - 38, chart works fine.

I am currently using version 5.1.1.0 and this code worked for previous version.

regards,
Kalle

3 Replies

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team June 21, 2007 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Kalle,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am able to reproduce the mentioned issue which is a known issue. We have already created a bug report in this regards [" Out of memory exception occurred when adding duplicate points in the line chart "]. Please delete the duplicate points in your sample, it will works fine[0.0].

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with regard to this with the Forum ID and Title of the Forum in the subject of the incident, so that we could log a bug report with regard to this issue and follow up you in the incident with the details regarding this defect.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Rashidha.

KT Kalle Tillemann June 21, 2007 11:00 AM UTC

Hi,

thank you for the prompt reply. I solved the problem for now by replacing one of the 0-s by 0.01.

regards,
Kalle

>Hi Kalle,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am able to reproduce the mentioned issue which is a known issue. We have already created a bug report in this regards [" Out of memory exception occurred when adding duplicate points in the line chart "]. Please delete the duplicate points in your sample, it will works fine[0.0].

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with regard to this with the Forum ID and Title of the Forum in the subject of the incident, so that we could log a bug report with regard to this issue and follow up you in the incident with the details regarding this defect.

Regards,
Rashidha.

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team June 22, 2007 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Kalle,

We glad to hear that this issue has been resolved on your side.

We have already replied to your queries through DirectTrac. Could you please follow up on that incident and reply us through the DirectTrace if you have any more queries in this regards.

Regards,
Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon