We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

several docking managers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62662 Jun 20,2007 02:52 AM Jun 25,2007 09:21 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Vladislav Sergeev
Asked On June 20, 2007 02:52 AM

Dear all,

Is there a sample that demonstrates how to use/switch between several docking managers in an application?

Thanks
Vlad

Vladislav Sergeev
Replied On June 22, 2007 03:58 AM

I will try to make my question more specific.

By introducing additional docking manager I am trying to set properties for a selected docked window.

Is there a way to set DockToFill property just for one chosen docked window? There was a similar question regarding setting a HideCaption property

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=47839

but the solution to this post didn't take me much further with regard to DockToFill.

Thank you very much in advance,

Vladislav

>Dear all,

Is there a sample that demonstrates how to use/switch between several docking managers in an application?

Thanks
Vlad

Golda Rebecal [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2007 06:52 AM

Hi Vlad,

We can set DockToFill property for a particular docking window by having a DockingManager in a usercontrol.

In the attached sample, the dock windows "ColorPanel1" and "ColorPanel2" have DockToFill property set to true and the dock window "ColorPanel3" has DockToFill property set to false. Please have a look at it and let me know if this meets your requirement.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F62662/Main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

Vladislav Sergeev
Replied On June 25, 2007 09:21 AM

The issue has already been resolved. Thanks for your response.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;