We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Gif Format Animation

Hello Meera,
Do you have any animation sample with gif format pictures ?
If not, any animation sample will be great help.

Thanks,

Mayer

4 Replies

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team June 20, 2007 09:51 AM UTC

Hello Mayer,

At present Essential Diagram does not have any animation sample. Also could you please provide some more detailed informations about your requirement? So that it will be helpful for us to resolve your query soon.

Thanks for your continued support Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

MB Meir Bezalel June 25, 2007 04:39 AM UTC

Hello Meera,

I would like to save a gif format pictue on a palette and after I dropped it on the diagram, some how (mouse event, pressing button, etc.), I would be able to activate the gif animation of the picture.

Thanks,

Mayer

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team June 25, 2007 09:28 AM UTC

Hello Mayer,

You can use the "Symbol Designer" application that is shipped with the Essential Diagram to create your own palette. And you can add any type of image into the diagram by using the "BitmapTool" and saving the palette(File/Save) will let you add this image into your palette.

You run the Symbol Designer application from the Start - All Programs - Syncfusion - Essential Studio 5.1.0.51 - Windows Forms - Utilities - Diagram - Symbol Designer. You can see its source under C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\5.1.0.51\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Symbol Designer folder.

I have created a VB.Net sample that shows how to use animation on a gif image node. You can get the sample from the following link - http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F62660/main.htm

Sample Details :

1. Uses symbol palette that contains the bitmap node of GIF image type. This palette was created using the Symbol Designer application.

2. Pressing any key in the keyboard will start the animation.

3. Press the "Stop Animation" button to stop the animation.

I hope the above details are helpful to you.

Thanks and Regards,
Meera.

MB Meir Bezalel June 25, 2007 10:45 AM UTC

Hello Meera,

The sample is helpful.
Thank you very much,

Mayer

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon