We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Reg. Splitter Control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62613 Jun 19,2007 08:30 AM Jun 28,2007 07:33 AM ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 4
Tags: Tools
Ramesh
Asked On June 19, 2007 08:30 AM

Hi,

We have requirement on Splitter control in Web. I want know about on this, do you have any such control currently under development? Please let us know the status?
Environment:
------------
Syncfusion ver: 5.1.0.51
VS2005/.net 2.0

Regards,
Ramesh T

Gokul B [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 19, 2007 11:24 AM

Hi Ramesh,

As we received lot of request, we have planned to develop the Splitter control in the web. Currently splitter control in web is under developement and it will available in our next release. We will let you know once it get implemented.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Gokulkumar B

Ramesh
Replied On June 20, 2007 02:17 AM

Hi Gokul,

Thank you for update. I want to ask one more question on this, when we can expect the next release, give me the tentative date on this. Or are you provide kind of patch/upgradation to my previous version? So that we can plan accordingly.
My exact requimenet is, need Horizontal & Vertical splitter bars in the web-page.

Ramesh
Replied On June 27, 2007 08:31 AM

Hi Gokaul,

Can you answer to my previous question? It's urgent.

Regards,
Ramesh T

Ramya R [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2007 07:33 AM

Hi Ramesh,

We apologize for this delay in responding to you.

As said in our previous update, splitter control in web is under development.

We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;