We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SplitContainerAdv panel min size

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62526 Jun 18,2007 09:01 AM UTC Jun 25,2007 12:05 PM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: Tools
Dan Searle
Asked On June 18, 2007 09:01 AM UTC

I have added a SplitContainerAdv control to my form and set the Panel1MinSize property.

When I run the application the panel starts much smaller than this minimum size. Once I try and resize the panel it snaps to the minimum size.

I had expected that the panel would start off either at the minimum size or at the size I left it in visual studio when developing.

Rashidha F [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 20, 2007 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are unable to reproduce this issue. I have attached one simple sample, Could you please modify this sample which reproduces the issue that you mentioned here, so that it would help me in analyzing the issue?

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F62526/main.htm

Could you please let me know what version of Essential Studio you are using?

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Rashidha.

Dan Searle
Replied On June 20, 2007 12:18 PM UTC

version 5.102.0.51

see attached sample app

WindowsApplication412.zip

Rashidha F [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2007 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

My apologies for the delay in responding to you.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I was able to reproduce the issue in the version 5.1.0.51 using the condition that you have mentioned here.

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with regard to this with the Forum ID and Title of the Forum in the subject of the incident, so that we could log a bug report with regard to this issue and follow up you in the incident with the details regarding this defect.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Rashidha.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;