We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabbarSplitterControl - Tab text

Hi,
We have purchased Syncfusion 5.x version and I am using the Tabbarsplittercontrol to get a Excel like UI. but when I add tab pages the tab bar does not show the name of the tab page as shown in Excel. Please let me know how to do this.
I looked at your sample of ExcelLikeUI but there also the tab name is not shown in the tabbar.

thanks
thanvir

6 Replies

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team June 15, 2007 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Thanvir,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

I am afraid I could not find much difference between the two. Could you please provide me more information about the text displayed in the tabbarpage ?

Thanks,
Jaya

TH Thanvir Hussain June 15, 2007 04:41 PM UTC

Hi,
I have attached a screen shot of the control and also marked the part where the tab page name has to be displayed as it shows in Excel.

thanks
thanvir

>Hi Thanvir,

I am afraid I could not find much difference between the two. Could you please provide me more information about the text displayed in the tabbarpage ?

Thanks,
Jaya

TH Thanvir Hussain June 15, 2007 04:42 PM UTC

sorry, forgot to attach.

>Hi,
I have attached a screen shot of the control and also marked the part where the tab page name has to be displayed as it shows in Excel.

thanks
thanvir

>Hi Thanvir,

Thanks,
Jaya

tab.zip

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team June 18, 2007 11:08 AM UTC

Hi Thanvir,

The text of tabBarPage gets displayed automatically when you add TabPage to the TabBarSplitterControl. You can also programmatically control the text of tabBarPage as follows :

this.tabBarPage1.Text="WorkSheet1";

Kindly let me know under which circumstances you could not able to see the text of tabBarPage.

Please refer the attached sample and try to reproduce the issue in the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F62462/main.htm

Also let me know if I misunderstood your requirement.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Jaya

TH Thanvir Hussain June 18, 2007 01:13 PM UTC

Thanks Jaya,
But running your example in our systems does not show the text. We are using Windows 2000 does that make any difference.

>Hi Thanvir,

The text of tabBarPage gets displayed automatically when you add TabPage to the TabBarSplitterControl. You can also programmatically control the text of tabBarPage as follows :

this.tabBarPage1.Text="WorkSheet1";

Kindly let me know under which circumstances you could not able to see the text of tabBarPage.

Please refer the attached sample and try to reproduce the issue in the same.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F62462/main.htm

Also let me know if I misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,
Jaya

tab0.zip

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team June 21, 2007 07:08 AM UTC

Hi Thanvir,

I could able to see the issue 'The text of TabBarPage is not displayed in 5.1.0.51 version' with Windows 2000. But it is working well in Windows XP.

Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice.

Could you please open a DirectTrac incident with subject line 'The text of TabBarPage is not displayed with Windows 2000- F62462'. We will send you the bug fix details through our DirectTrac system.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon