We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ContextChoice won''t show after operator

In the above example, when I type +c, the word "chat" is suppose to show in the ContextChoice box. However, the box pops up with nothing displayed. I checked the code, and the word is definitely being added to the list, but nothing gets displayed. How can I make the correct words display in this situation?

thanks,

Frank

alphaSample.zip

10 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 13, 2007 08:48 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

It is possible to display 'chat' in the Context Choice using the DropContextChoiceList attribute. I have attached a sample
that illustrates this.

Let me know if this meets your requirements.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Edit/62356/Main.htm

FZ Frank Zhang June 14, 2007 03:04 PM UTC

Thanks, that works great. I didn't realize that the operator lexem still needs to allow drop, even if I use the ShowContextChoice() function.

As a follow up question, how can I close the list when the string currently being typed no longer match anything in the list? With the ContextChoiceUpdate event?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2007 01:27 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

It is possible to close the Context Choice using the ContextChoiceUpdate event. I have attached a sample that illustrates this.

Let me know if this meets your requirements.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Edit/62356/Main.htm

FZ Frank Zhang June 15, 2007 02:49 PM UTC

Hi,

The sample throws an exception when I type "a (double-quote a). I've attached the exception in the code as a jpg. I don't have a source license, so I don't know what this means.

thanks,

Frank Zhang

codeException.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2007 07:20 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

Could you please create a Direct Trac incident with the forum id as incident title, so that we can update you with more information regarding this issue.

Regards,
Ebenezer.P

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 09:05 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

I was able to reproduce the issue. Can you please create a Direct-Trac Incident with Title: "F-62970 - Issue with Setting Background color". So that we can investigate more on this issue and update you more information regarding this issue.

Please let me know for further help.

Regards,
Sarath

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 09:07 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

I was able to reproduce the issue. Can you please create a Direct-Trac Incident with Title: "F-62356 - ContextChoice won''t show after operator". So that we can investigate more on this issue and update you more information regarding this issue.

Regards,
Sarath

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 09:07 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

I was able to reproduce the issue. Can you please create a Direct-Trac Incident with Title: "F-62356 - ContextChoice won''t show after operator". So that we can investigate more on this issue and update you more information regarding this issue.

Regards,
Sarath

FZ Frank Zhang June 28, 2007 01:02 PM UTC

I already started a direct track incident for this, so don't worry about it here.

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 28, 2007 09:01 PM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thanks for your update.

Thank you for creating Direct Trac Incident. We will update you more on this issue through the Direct Trac incident.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon