We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Custom Caption Buttons

Dear all,

I am trying to introduce a custom caption button into docked window caption and there are a couple of issues:

1. As in the screetshots attached, the custom icon does not behave as the native ones colorwise, i.e. keeps its original color.

2. When a custom icon is displayed next to the native ones, it looks a bit blurry at best and in many cases you can only see parts of the icon. Are there guidelines one should follow to create best looking icons?

3. The Custom Caption Buttons sample code does not do what it claims to be able to do, i.e. i have failed to add a custom button from the provided collection.

Thankful in advance,
Vlad

screenshots22.zip

4 Replies

VS Vladislav Sergeev June 13, 2007 02:37 PM UTC

Please ignore the question about the blurred icons. I was using the 32x32 size, while 16x16 should have been used.

The other two questions remain...

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team June 15, 2007 11:26 AM UTC

Hi Vlad,

Issue 1:

I am able to see the issue of custom icon not behaving as the native ones colorwise. We have created a Direct-Trac incident with the ID "#34885" in this regard. Could you please follow up the incident to get more details regarding the fix?

Issue 3:

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of unable to add custom button from the provided collection using the CustomCaptionButtons sample code.

I have attached a sample that shows the same. Please have a look at it and let me know if I have understood your requirement correctly.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F62343/Main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

VS Vladislav Sergeev June 15, 2007 11:55 AM UTC

Dear Golda

Your example indeed works in case you supply the name and press + button afterwords. But if you press the + button without specifying the name and then try to change it from <> by means of the custom buttons dialog - the button is not shown.

In any case this is not a big deal to me, the most important is that the color inversion of the custom buttons works properly on the loss of focus.

Thank you for your response

Vlad

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team June 18, 2007 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Vlad,

Thanks for the update.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon