We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filter bar width in a grid

Hi,

I am displaying a filter bar in a grid.
The column width is defined by the column name. The width is not hard coded. The issue I see is the column data and the column header shows up correctly but the filter dropdown doesn't show up clearly since the dropdown width is not enough to show all the text. How do I fix this? It is useless to have filter since you cannot see the filter dropdown values completely.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks!

Rekha

1 Reply

VA Valli Syncfusion Team June 4, 2007 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Rekha,

For your kind information there is no way to increase the width of the filter dropdown directly.

But you can achieve your requirement indirectly by setting the column width so that the width of the filter bar gets increased.

In the 'FilterBarDemo' sample which comes which the installation of the Syncfusion setup, by setting width of the 'ContactTitle ' column to 200, you will notice the width of the filterbar being increased.

ASPX Code is:

So based on your requirement you can set the column width which will help you to increase the filterbar width.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Valli

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon