We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Moving Nodes outside the specified bounds

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

61431 May 25,2007 08:48 AM May 25,2007 10:21 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Daniel Preisler Larsen
Asked On May 25, 2007 08:48 AM

Hi

In the diagram I am using I have set the Models BoudaryConstraintEnabled property to false, and the SizeToContent to true.
As far as I have understood, this should make the 'canvas' change its size dynamically, so that it will allways fit 'under' the objects the user might have dragged outside the old bounds of the 'canvas'.

This works if I drag a Node down and if I drag it right. Dragging a node left or up does not result in a 'canvas' resize. I have attached pictures of the situations that hopefully will explain better.
Is there a way to get around this problem.

Kind regards
Daniel

Pictures1.zip

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 25, 2007 10:21 AM

Hello Daniel,

This is a known issue and the defect report has already been logged on this issue. Please open a new DT incident. So that you can follow-up the status of this issue through DirecTrac.

Thanks,
Meera.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;