We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

The system cannot find the file specified.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

60932 May 15,2007 06:45 PM UTC May 16,2007 01:20 PM UTC General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
john eid
Asked On May 15, 2007 06:45 PM UTC

I installed the new trial version of syncfusion, and my existing code cannot recognize the new version. this error is coming from the following line in Web.config file. What do i need to change in the Web.config file?

*Error*

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Core, Version=4.402.0.51, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Ramu [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 16, 2007 01:20 PM UTC

Hi Eva,

The issue is with the old version number “4.402.0.51” in the web.config file. Please replace the version “Version=4.402.0.51” with the new version number “Version=5.102.0.xx” in the tag and then recompile and run the sample. Here "XX" is the trial version number you installed in the system

Hope this will solve your issue.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ramu

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;