We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TrackingStyle in V5

There is no more TrackingStyle property in the View class V5. My diagram have a black background, so I can'nt see the selection rectangle.

How can I change the Tacking style color?

This difference is not in the "migration" document.

Thanks.

5 Replies

JG Julien GRAINGEOT May 16, 2007 05:31 PM UTC

Any Idea? this is very important for my application.
If you can can tell me were this lines are draw in sources, I will try to override to modify the drawing function.

Thanks.

JG Julien GRAINGEOT May 16, 2007 05:38 PM UTC

My application must never scrolling, can I overdive some "scroll" function whith a "do nothing" function ? If this function exist, please tell me where is it.

Thanks.

JG Julien GRAINGEOT May 16, 2007 05:39 PM UTC

Sorry, it's not the good forum post for this subjet, please delete it.

JG Julien GRAINGEOT May 17, 2007 07:57 PM UTC

Ok, I've undertand how V5 work. It's not the old "TackingStyle" that cause me problems. It's the Select Tool. This tool draw a black dashed rectangle to select shapes. I can not see this rectangle on my black background.

How can I change this rectangle color?

Thanks.

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 25, 2007 12:37 PM UTC

Hello Graingeot,

I believe you have posted a DT incident same as that of this forum query which is about How to change the drawing color of the select tool while it is action.

Could you please follow-up with that incident if you have any more queries regarding this.

Thanks,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon