We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

print RTF test

I'm tring to print RTF text into PDF document, using PDFDoc.Graphics.DrawRTFText
the text is hebrew text
I get undifientd symbols (squers etc.)

example string the I sent to the function -

{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicfg1255\deff0\deflang1037{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fchrset177{\*\fname Arial;}Arial (Hebrew);}{\f1\fnil\fcharset177 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\rtlpar\qr\f0\rtlch\fs24\'e1\ul\i\'e0\ulnone\i0\'e9\b\'f0\'e8\'e2\b0\'f8\ul\'f6\'e9\ulnone\'e4 0\i\f1\par
}

8 Replies

MK michal katz May 14, 2007 08:58 AM UTC

Hi
I tried again to write RTF text both hebrew and latin letters. I got the latin letters printed OK, but the same problem for the hebrew letters - undefined symbols.

I will appriciate your quick reponse
Thanks
michal

>I'm tring to print RTF text into PDF document, using PDFDoc.Graphics.DrawRTFText
the text is hebrew text
I get undifientd symbols (squers etc.)

example string the I sent to the function -

{\rtf1\fbidis\ansi\ansicfg1255\deff0\deflang1037{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fchrset177{\*\fname Arial;}Arial (Hebrew);}{\f1\fnil\fcharset177 Microsoft Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\rtlpar\qr\f0\rtlch\fs24\'e1\ul\i\'e0\ulnone\i0\'e9\b\'f0\'e8\'e2\b0\'f8\ul\'f6\'e9\ulnone\'e4 0\i\f1\par
}

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 14, 2007 07:25 PM UTC

Hi Michal,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products and Sorry for the delayed response.

I was able to reproduce the issue. I made use of the tags provided by you and when I tried to generate a PDF document, I was able to see some squares and unknown symbols. This might be a bug. I have forwarded this issue to our development team. I will let you know the status of this issue in two days.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
Sarath

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 17, 2007 01:29 AM UTC

Hi Michal,

Thank you for your patience.

Can you please create an Direct Trac Incident, So that we can investigate further in this issue.

Regards,
Sarath

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 17, 2007 01:48 AM UTC

Hi Michal,

Sorry I Missed out a information about creating Direct Trac Incident. Please create an Incident with Subject - Forum ID and title.

Regards,
Sarath

MK michal katz May 17, 2007 06:17 PM UTC

I created a Direct Trac Incident about this issue, but I did not understand what did you mean by "Please create an Incident with Subject - Forum ID and title."

michal

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team May 18, 2007 12:39 AM UTC

Hi Michal,

Thank you for creating Direct Trac Incident.

Sorry for the confusion caused in mentioning about creating Direct Trac Incident. Its like you need to create Incident with TITLE : "( Forum Id - (Title of forum) ) ". I have updated your Incident (#34120) and have forwarded this Incident to Development team. I will let you know the status of this Issue in two days.

Regards,
Sarath

RM rm May 18, 2017 02:08 AM UTC

Another Forum post has a sample that may help: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/45871/rtf-to-html

GR Gayathri Ramalingam Syncfusion Team May 19, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Michal, 

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

With Regards, 
Gayathri R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon