We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DLSViewer & Printing

Dear Sirs,

I have downloaded your evaluation, and looked through the forum and found you have a dlsviewer class for document and print preview, I would like to submit the following problems:

- dlsviewer does not support RTL files
- inconsistencies in fonts used in the doc file and the rendered output
- datetime values in the salesinvoice.doc have time details where when viewed in msword it is ok

Please give me a time frame when I can hope to use your product (with the above fixed).

Thank You,
M. Gholam

3 Replies

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team May 9, 2007 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Gholam,

Issue 1: dlsviewer does not support RTL files.

This feature is not supported. This was initially developed as a utility, but later we could not extend it due to some complexities in it. We don't have any immediate plans for implementing this feature in the near future.

Issue 2: inconsistencies in fonts used in the doc file and the rendered output.

It will be available in our next release.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Bhuvaneswari.

LU Lung June 12, 2007 10:02 AM UTC

Dear Bhuvaneswari,

May I know the time of the next release?

Regards,
Lung

SK Sarath Kumar G Syncfusion Team June 12, 2007 07:44 PM UTC

Hi Lung,

Thank you for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.

We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The fixes and feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature and fix is been implemented.

Please let me know for further help.

Regards,
Sarath

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon