We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Evaluation uninstall/licensed install - oddities

I had the evaluation version of studio installed and subsequently purchase a grid license. I uninstalled the eval and installed the licensed grid product without incident. However, there are a couple of strange things.

One that is not so serious is that the start menu "sample browser" is still there, but brings up a crash box when I select it.

Another issue is that 4 assemblies "htmlui.base, htmlui.windows, mime.base, and scripting.base" appear as references in a project where I introduced the grid during eval (I guess they were automatically referenced when I dragged the grid onto the form). These are no long present, since I just own the grid. I deleted the references and the project builds, BUT I now have 4 warnings like "Unable to apply publish properites for item 'syncfusion.htmlui.base'."

How do I get rid of these? I did a find in files for the solution, but these showed up nowhere.

Thanks

1 Reply

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team May 4, 2007 09:51 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion's industry standard, comprehensive Essential Studio products for your development needs.

Kindly let me know the Syncfusion Essential Studio version details and please provide me the error with screenshot. It would really help us to analyze the issue here.

Regards,
Kumaresh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon