We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can''t operate with ranges from different worksheets

I get this message when trying to open an Excel file with XlsIO. Is it a restriction ? Should I set an option somewhere ? Any workaround ?

Thanks

Christian

5 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team April 24, 2007 06:56 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your interest in Essential XlsIO.

Could you please provide us the template file in which you are able to reproduce the issue [Can't operate with ranges from different worksheets]? It would help us in investigating this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

CS Christian Staffe April 24, 2007 08:08 AM UTC

Here is the file, but it's a large one ! In the zip, you'll find a large file with lots of sheets (where you have cross-worksheet references) and a small file that only contains the first worksheet. The small file loads without problems but we get the error on the large one !

Thanks for your help

>Hi Christian,

Thanks for your interest in Essential XlsIO.

Could you please provide us the template file in which you are able to reproduce the issue [Can't operate with ranges from different worksheets]? It would help us in investigating this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

berekeningsfile ZE3&4 .zip

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team April 24, 2007 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the files.

I was able to reproduce the issue in version 4.4.0.51. However this issue is fixed in our V5. Here is the video clip for your reference:

Exception_video.zip

A beta version of Essential Studio version 5 is now available. You can get the beta version by sending a email request to our sales team ( salessupport@syncfusion.com ). Could you please test this issue in our beta version 5 and let us know if you face any issues?

Thanks,
Melba

CS Christian Staffe April 27, 2007 07:45 PM UTC

Hi Melba

Thanks for your support. It works fine with version 5 Beta indeed !

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team April 30, 2007 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear that it works fine.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon