We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Context menu issue when cell in edit mode

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59571 Apr 17,2007 03:37 PM UTC Apr 17,2007 06:35 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Prashant
Asked On April 17, 2007 03:37 PM UTC

Hi,

I am facing a piculiar problem while dealing with context menu pop-up in syncfusion. If I am in edit mode in the cell than I cannot invoke the context menu by right clicking on that cell. So if the user is editing some data in a cell and than select the data (not the cell but the data) than he cannot invoke context menu on the cell. This behavior is different as compared to excel.

Can you tell me if this functionality is controlled by any flag. Or if there is anyway to invoke the same.

Thanks and regards
Prashant Agarwal

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 17, 2007 06:35 PM UTC

There is no property setting to control this. But you can handle events and manage context menus on active cells. Here is a forum thread on this.

www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=13861

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;