We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sample Apps not running

Hi,
I am evaluating the HTMLUI control and do not seem to be able to get the samples to run.

When I load a sample and try to run it (F5) I get an error message saying the HTMMLUIStartupDocument.exe is missing. PLease check the assembly name and output path directories.

I looked at them and they appear fine. I can build the solution fine, I just cant run it.

I am using VS2005 and VB.

Any thoughts?
THanks

1 Reply

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team April 17, 2007 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

I was not able to see the issue. Could you send me the VB sample that you are facing the issue?

Please let me know, are you facing the issue in this sample alone or in many samples of HtmlUI control.

From the forum I could see the name of the sample and the exe file name seems to differ.

Please make a note that the projects properties follow the correct output path of the EXE file. The name of the exe files is same as the one given in the project properties. To navigate the project properties choose HTMLUIStartupDocument_2005properties under project menu. I have attached the screen shot for your reference in zip file(compile.gif ,app.gif).

I here with attach the sample for your verification. Please let me know if you still face the same issue.

Thank you for choosing Essential studio.

Regards,
Ramu

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/HTMLUI/f59505/main.htm

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon