We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Form Keeps lossing focus

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

59187 Apr 5,2007 06:18 PM Apr 19,2007 04:49 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Son Nguyen
Asked On April 5, 2007 06:18 PM

This is happening more and more with Multiple forms. If this isn't resolved I will not be able to deploy this to my customers and revert the solution to standard windows form layout. It happens on and off. When the user click on a form to open it, the form pops up in front shortly after the form looses its focus and hides behind the form that opened..Again it doesn't happen all the time but 4 out of 10 times this event will occur.

Please review this video to give you a Visual on what is going on..If we are able to resolve this issue I will be purchasing a couple more licensees

Link :

Son Nguyen
Replied On April 5, 2007 06:20 PM

>This is happening more and more with Multiple forms. If this isn't resolved I will not be able to deploy this to my customers and revert the solution to standard windows form layout. It happens on and off. When the user click on a form to open it, the form pops up in front shortly after the form looses its focus and hides behind the form that opened..Again it doesn't happen all the time but 4 out of 10 times this event will occur.

Please review this video to give you a Visual on what is going on..If we are able to resolve this issue I will be purchasing a couple more licensees

Link :

Link
Click for Video Here

Son Nguyen
Replied On April 5, 2007 06:22 PM

Your website errors out when you put a hyperlink as.. you have to put the the html for the hyperlink..

Son Nguyen
Replied On April 9, 2007 01:11 PM

Any updates

Son Nguyen
Replied On April 16, 2007 12:49 PM

Any Updates..This is very important

Golda Rebecal [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2007 04:49 AM

Hi Son,

As the following forum post also deals with the same issue, please follow up the same

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=58450

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Golda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;