We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to recognize childobject in the grid.

Hello Friends,

Pleae give the solution if you have.I am trying to recognize child object in the grid by plack back but it does not recognize.

The grid name is "Application Explorer". when I click on "OneSourceObj" child object under the Application Explorer grid, it takes cordinates istead of object name. Please have a look here where i am facing the problem.

SwfWindow("OneSource - testWorkspaceTempl")
.SwfObject("Application Explorer").Click 97,455
SwfWindow("OneSource - testWorkspaceTempl").SwfObject("Application Explorer").DblClick 61,27

Thanks,
Dheeraj

3 Replies

DM dheeraj mishra April 6, 2007 11:46 AM UTC

Can anybody tell me the solution of queries???

>Hello Friends,

Pleae give the solution if you have.I am trying to recognize child object in the grid by plack back but it does not recognize.

The grid name is "Application Explorer". when I click on "OneSourceObj" child object under the Application Explorer grid, it takes cordinates istead of object name. Please have a look here where i am facing the problem.

SwfWindow("OneSource - testWorkspaceTempl")
.SwfObject("Application Explorer").Click 97,455
SwfWindow("OneSource - testWorkspaceTempl").SwfObject("Application Explorer").DblClick 61,27

Thanks,
Dheeraj

VA Valli Syncfusion Team April 10, 2007 01:09 PM UTC

Hi Dheeraj,

We are looking into your queries. We will update you by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Valli

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2007 06:59 AM UTC

Hi Dheeraj,

From the recordings which you have sent, I see that our grid control has not been recognised in QTP. For this you need to install our EssentialTestStudio.

Please submit a direct-trac requesting for EssentialTestStudio along with Essential Studio version which you are using.

Regards,
Thomas

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon