We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv DragWindow disposal

Hi,

I have an issue that for every TreeViewAdv that I create (I have 2), a new window is created, which I can see using the Microsoft Spy++ tool. After I dug into this deeper using the .NET Memory Profiler 3.0, I found that the Syncfusion.Windows.Form.DragWindow that is created for the TreeViewAdv is never released, thus this window handle hangs around. That is, if I am understanding the profiler :) Is this known by Syncfusion? Has it been fixed? This is an issue for me, as I am developing a dialog window that is potentially opened many times in a row. It is every more of an issue for our testers and the tests they run. By the way, I am using version 4.302.0.30. Thanks beforehand for any feedback!

Mitch

1 Reply

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team March 24, 2007 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

I am able to reproduce the issue of drag window of TreeViewAdv not being disposed properly.

I have forwarded this issue to the development team. Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject line "TreeViewAdv DragWindow disposal-58331" so that we can give more details regarding the fix?.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon