We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to run the samples.

Hi,

I am not able to run the samples.
Please see the attachment for the error dialog.

Regards

Error67.zip

3 Replies

RA Ramu Syncfusion Team March 16, 2007 07:59 AM UTC

Hi Tejpratap,

I was able to reproduce the issue. The issue is due to missing project’s Syncfusion assembly reference to public assemblies or assemblies missing in GAC.

Please follow these steps to solve your issue.

1) Open the Assembly Manager utility from the following location.
Start --> All Programs --> Syncfusion --> Essential Studio 4.4.0.51 --> Utilities --> AssemblyManager

2) In the Action groupbox, select remove all versions and then click perform action. This will remove all the versions of Syncfusion assemblies installed in the given machine from the public assemblies folder and the GAC.

3) Then, in the Action groupbox, select Install version 4.4.0.51 and then click perform action. This will install the Syncfusion assemblies of version 4.4.0.51 in the public assemblies folder and the GAC. Your machine is now set to the version 4.4.0.51.

Now your machines will have 4.4.0.51 versions of assemblies.

If you still find the issue, please check that the shipped Syncfusion samples under ([Installed drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Windows\Grouping.Windows\Samples) runs in the IDE environment.

Hope this solves your issue.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ramu

TP Tej Pratap March 16, 2007 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Rama,

When i tried to open the solution from VS 2005.
I again get the error in engine instantiation.
Please have a look at the attachment.

-Regards

>Hi Tejpratap,

I was able to reproduce the issue. The issue is due to missing project’s Syncfusion assembly reference to public assemblies or assemblies missing in GAC.

Please follow these steps to solve your issue.

1) Open the Assembly Manager utility from the following location.
Start --> All Programs --> Syncfusion --> Essential Studio 4.4.0.51 --> Utilities --> AssemblyManager

2) In the Action groupbox, select remove all versions and then click perform action. This will remove all the versions of Syncfusion assemblies installed in the given machine from the public assemblies folder and the GAC.

3) Then, in the Action groupbox, select Install version 4.4.0.51 and then click perform action. This will install the Syncfusion assemblies of version 4.4.0.51 in the public assemblies folder and the GAC. Your machine is now set to the version 4.4.0.51.

Now your machines will have 4.4.0.51 versions of assemblies.

If you still find the issue, please check that the shipped Syncfusion samples under ([Installed drive]:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\Windows\Grouping.Windows\Samples) runs in the IDE environment.

Hope this solves your issue.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Ramu

Error112.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 21, 2007 05:50 AM UTC

Hi TejPratap,

I tried to reproduce the error in this [C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.4.0.51\windows\Grouping.Windows\Samples\GroupingWithDataGrid] browser sample. I have tested this sample in Syncfusion Version 4.4.0.51 using VS 2005. I was not able to reproduce the error in this sample.

Please try the following:

1. Clear the bin and obj folders and the licence files of the project before running the application in VS.NET 2005 version. If not, then check for the references added in the project or remove all the references and add it again.

2.Go to Programs --> Syncfusion --> EssentialStudio 4.4.0.51 --> Utilities --> LicenseManager

Kindly let us know if this helps.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon