We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Integertextbox, unable to enter values in spain

I have an application that works everywhere except in Spain. The users can not type or paste anything into the IntegerTextBox.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul

3 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team March 14, 2007 01:59 PM UTC

Hi Paul,

Could you please give us the system configuration and the Essential Studio version details? This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Golda

PM Paul Miller March 19, 2007 02:31 PM UTC

Hi, What info do you require from the system config. The machine is set to Spanish (Spain) and I have tried setting my machine up in the same manner but can not reproduce the issue. The syncfusion version is 4.201.0.37. Let me know if there is any other information you require.

Thanks,
Paul

VM Venugopal M Syncfusion Team March 27, 2007 12:39 PM UTC

Hi Paul Miller,

We are not able to reproduce your issue here ,I have tested in Spanish operative system(Essential Studio :4.2.0.37) with simple application which is contain IntegerTextbox only. But I am able to type the values and also able to do the cut, copy and paste operation. Please ensure the issue with only IntegerTextBox in your Spanish machine. Still if you are getting the same problem could you please post the sample which is contain the issue? It will be great useful for investigating the issue.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks
Venugopal M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon