We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XPMenus DataBinding Demo - missing MDB

Hello,

I'm using the Syncfusion tools since yesterday and played a little bit with the BarManager. Because we our application will be available in several different languages I thought about defining names of the items in an XML file. Therefore I had a look at the XPMenus DataBinding Demo which wasn't working on my machine. The source is pointing to a MDB file which is not part of the sample files. The included XSD is not used by the sample application. Have I overloked something?

Thanx for any feedback
Christoph

1 Reply

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team March 1, 2007 10:31 PM UTC

Hi Christoph,

I think you have copied the sample and run it in another place. In the sample MDB file address is hardcoded. Since solution file folder location changed, the MDB file location is not addressed properly. Herewith I have attached the sample. In this I have added the MDB in it solution folder. Please refer to the sample and let me know if it helps you.

F57313.zip

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon