We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to get evaluation license without downloading 300Mb

Hello Support,
My company has bought several licences for SF Studio 4.4 and they will be delivered next week.

But untill this I would like to have Evaluation licence for starting implementation of some tasks. We have downloaded the release version of SF Studio, but unfortunately it doesn't install without any license.

Can I find somewhere a trial license without downloading the whole Eval package? I have tried to use your direct-trac to ask about it, but the site reports "404 Page not found".

BR,
Evgeny

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 27, 2007 07:17 PM UTC

Hello Evgeny,

Thank you for your interest in our Essential Studio. What company are you working with and where are you located? I would like to put you in contact with your regional Account Manager.

Yes, you may download an evaluation version.
Here is the URL which allows you to choose from one of our four evaluations:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/evaluation/default.aspx

Please email me at Marissak@syncfusion.com to obtain the evaluation unlock key.

Please also let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Marissa
Marissak@syncfusion.com

>Hello Support,
My company has bought several licences for SF Studio 4.4 and they will be delivered next week.

But untill this I would like to have Evaluation licence for starting implementation of some tasks. We have downloaded the release version of SF Studio, but unfortunately it doesn't install without any license.

Can I find somewhere a trial license without downloading the whole Eval package? I have tried to use your direct-trac to ask about it, but the site reports "404 Page not found".

BR,
Evgeny

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon